– Necks were craned in Vancouver’s Rogers Arena on January 30 to watch as four search and rescue technicians rappelled from the rafters to centre ice.
– Following hurricanes in the Florida area, a parachute and accompanying items were retrieved from a beach near Naval Station Mayport, near Jacksonville.
– With an upcoming air show at CFB Borden on June 2 and 3, the Snowbirds are more than excited to perform once again at the biggest training base in Canada.
– Working in predominantly white environments in all three work places, Henry Langdon was highly respected not only for his abilities, but in his efforts towards improving race relations.
– A search and rescue crew on board one of 14 Wing Greenwood, Nova Scotia’s CC-130 Hercules aircraft conducted a typical training day last month, leaving the airfield with a simple scenario that nevertheless covered some complex tasks.
– In a ceremony held before a hockey match between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Ottawa Senators, the RCAF entrusted their retired Colours to the guardianship of the Toronto Maple Leafs.