– Necks were craned in Vancouver’s Rogers Arena on January 30 to watch as four search and rescue technicians rappelled from the rafters to centre ice.
– Master Seaman Lokombe is deeply committed to community collaboration, and this has led him to a number of volunteer positions and community leadership roles.
– The Toronto Maple Leafs unveiled a Stadium Series Sweater designed for its outdoor game against the Washington Capitals at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
– Canadian Armed Forces members interested in becoming Clearance Divers will be able to learn more during information sessions at bases and wings across Canada in March.
– Shallow water sonar systems, which will improve the detection of ocean floor features, are now operational on Canada’s West and East Coasts.
– These vessels will provide armed, sea-borne surveillance of Canadian waters, including in the Arctic.
– One has dreams of a career as a naval officer, the other has dreams of Olympic gold.
– Over the last decade, the Royal Canadian Navy has maintained its course in investigating and developing a robust Unmanned Aircraft System programme.