Soldiers and scientists join forces at Canadian Forces Base Suffield to help recover an endangered species
– Ralston, Alberta — The tiny Burrowing Owl, weighing a little more than a baseball and standing as high as a pigeon, is a rare sight at Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Suffield.
– Ottawa, Ontario — Outgoing Canadian Army Command Chaplain Colonel Guy Bélisle’s profound dedication towards his troops as an infantry officer inspired him to pursue a calling as a military chaplain.
– Winnipeg, Manitoba — When Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Superintendent Julie Baines came upon Sergeant Taylor Warren in his G-Wagon during Exercise ARMOURED BISON (Ex AB), she wasn’t quite sure she recognized him.
– Approximately 5500 military personnel participated in Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE 2018, which focused on validating three Level 6 headquarters from 5 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group from 13 to 24 May at Canadian Forces Base Wainwright, Alberta.
– Hamilton, Ontario — Captain Sarbjit Singh (Rene) Juneja’s South Asian heritage means a lot to him. It has also provided him with context and a sense of pride in his role with the Canadian Army Reserve (ARes).
– Ottawa, Ontario — Being an Indigenous member of the Canadian Army has brought many advantages to one of Canada’s most senior officers.