– Oromocto, New Brunswick — Growing up in Halifax and Toronto, Master Bombardier (MBdr) Ashley Diggs wasn’t planning on a career in the Canadian Army, but a walk through downtown Toronto changed his career path.
– Quebec City, Quebec — Signals Officer Captain Pierre Frenette and several of his colleagues from the Canadian Army (CA)’s 35 Canadian Brigade Group (35 CBG), a Quebec-based Reserve formation, found themselves with a bit of extra time to think in the summer of 2013.
– Oromocto, New Brunswick — The Canadian Army (CA) is re-introducing a capability to its ranks that is both steeped in tradition and thoroughly modern.
– Hamilton, Ontario — Corporal Corbin Monaco joined the Canadian Army Reserve with The Royal Hamilton Light Infantry (Wentworth Regiment) when he was 22 years old, just a few years after meeting a pioneering local veteran with whom he shared much in common.
Private Kenneth Bryant Jones represents bravery and perseverance of Black Canadians in uniform during a less inclusive time
– Ottawa, Ontario — Private Kenneth Bryant Jones’ service forms part of the legacy of contributions that many Black Canadians have made to Canada through the military, even during times where they had to overcome great challenges just to enlist.
– Montreal (Québec) — Bell Let’s Talk Day on January 30 provides us the opportunity to take stock of mental health at 2nd Canadian Division. Good health – both physical and mental – is the foundation we need in order to thrive personally and professionally.