– The Canadian Rangers have been busy expanding their capability to serve the people and youth of Northern Ontario with two new patrols, and two new detachments, in addition to a new Junior Canadian Ranger patrol.
– Ian Kakekaspan, an 18-year-old Junior Canadian Ranger from Fort Severn is one of five Junior Rangers from across Northern Canada who has won a Canada Company bursary to assist with education expenses.
– A group of Canadian Rangers representing five First Nations from the Far North of Ontario have completed a challenging search and rescue course led by Ontario Provincial Police.
– Canadian Army Reservist Sergeant Amelia Chia recently bid farewell to the fifth-graders she teaches in her civilian career. From mid-December until July 2020, Sgt Chia will be part of Operation IMPACT (Op IMPACT), Canada’s training mission in the Middle East.Canadian Army Reservist Sergeant Amelia Chia recently completed training for her second deployment to the Middle East, where she will serve as a supply technician in Kuwait as part of Operation IMPACT. Photo: Provided by Sergeant Amelia Chia.
– Scientific advances need real-world testing to demonstrate their worth, particularly when defence and security issues are at stake.
– Former Bombardier Leslie Mercer attends 2RCHA Commemoration of train crash.