JTF 2 recruitment deadline is August 2nd!
CANSOFCOM recruits directly from the Canadian Armed Forces (Regular and Reserve Force) for a variety of employment. Canadian Armed Forces personnel joining CANSOFCOM must have completed their operationally functional point (OFP) in their current occupation and demonstrate that they have the special attributes and training desired to fill these demanding roles. Learn more about the application process here.
Special Operations Assaulters (SOA)
Special Operations Assaulters (SOA) are personnel of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) who are directly employed in the tactical aspects of special operations and other high-value tasks.
What they do:
- Operate in different types of missions such as:
- hostage rescue
- special operations patrols
- special reconnaissance and surveillance
- Work effectively in high-stress environments
- are employed as assault detachment members
- have high potential for deployment
- receive mentorship from senior assaulters
- develop new skills with intense training and courses
- maintain a high level of physical fitness and readiness
Interested in becoming a Special Operations Assaulter with CANSOFCOM? Submit your application to JTF 2 Recruiting and Selection by August 2nd . For more information click here.
- Date modified: