60 Seconds with NCdt Jack Murphy, Crew member, The King’s Cup at Henley Royal Regatta
NCdt Jack Murphy, Crew member, The King’s Cup at Henley Royal Regatta
“What is a word that rhymes with Regatta?”
I just had breakfast, so I’d have to say frittata.
Hi. I’m NCdt Murphy, the bow seat here with The King’s Cup crew.
- What are the nations that are competing in the Regatta?
Australia, France, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Who’s the most influential person in your life?
In the boat, the coxswain, Adam Blok; outside of the boat, my mom.
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
We’ve truly peaked as a species.
- How important is diversity in the CAF?
I think we have proved time and time again that diversity is a strength.
- What advice would you give to a friend thinking of applying to RMC?
Try and figure out how to get in the 6th Squadron.
- What is your favourite thing to do when you’re not at work or at school?
I’d say lace up my skates for a game of hockey.
- Describe yourself in three words.
Honest, determined and Canadian.
- Date modified: