60 Seconds with Petty Officer Second Class Lyle Morrison, Naval Security Team, Naval Reservist with HMCS Carleton
If you had to eat just one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Popcorn.
I’m Petty Officer Morrison from HMCS Carleton, a Naval Reservist training with the Naval Security Team. And this is the ’60 Second Challenge’.
- What military course would you like to take next?
Uh, probably the ILP Leadership course.
- What advice would you give to someone interested in joining NST (Naval Security Team)?
Go for it! It’s a great opportunity.
- What’s the hardest part of NST training?
Um… Not getting much sleep.
- Why did you join the Naval Reserve?
Something new to try out and I’m really happy that I did.
- Favorite movie?
- What makes the NST unique?
It’s a brand-new thing to support the Regular Force ships and any other operations that they throw us at.
- Best thing about being a member of the Naval Security Team?
See last question.
And I think that’s about it!
- Date modified: