60 Seconds with Capt Jacinda Smit, Air Combat Systems Officer at RIMPAC 2018
I’m standing in the Deployed Mission Support Centre at RIMPAC 2016 and I’m ready to do the… nope, ok, 2016?? Hahaha…
Hi, my name is Captain Jacinda Smit and I’m a TACCO A (Tactical Coordinator, A category) on the CP 140, standing in the Deployed Mission Support Centre at RIMPAC 2018, and I’m ready to do the ’60 Second Challenge’.
- If you weren’t in the CAF, what would you want to do?
I would want to be a Phys Ed teacher.
- Who do you talk to on the phone most often?
My girlfriend Alanna.
- What has been the most rewarding work experience of your career?
Being able to travel the world with a bunch of my peers.
- What hobby don’t you do now, but want to do when you retire?
Um… golf? I’ll just keep going…
- What are you most looking forward to at RIMPAC?
Meeting old friends and new friends from many countries.
- What’s your favourite Emoji?
Everyone says the Poo Emoji, but I’ll just go with that one.
- Tell us an interesting fun fact about you.
I’m extremely competitive.
- What was the last thing you wasted your money on?
I just bought a house.
- If you were a police officer for one day, what would you do with the authority?
I would follow all my friends around and scare them.
Off screen: That’s it!
Capt Smit: Ok, see. Now I have to go fly!
- Date modified: