– All kinds of military aircraft come and go from 4 Wing Cold Lake, Alta., but on August 9 a civilian helicopter on an impressive mission stopped for a visit.
– Governor General and Commander-in-Chief of Canada David Johnston presented the Royal Canadian Air Force with new Colours during a military parade and ceremony at Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto, on September 1, 2017.
– Members of 442 Transport and Rescue Squadron hosted a much anticipated guest on their ramp at 19 Wing Comox, B.C., in July: an Airbus C-295M crewed by the Brazilian Air Forceand Airbus Defense and Space Test Aircrew.
– Fresh or tired, the crews donned their goggles, gloves, boots and life preservers as they made their way to their squadron areas. It was Wednesday the 19th of August, 1942 and Operation JUBILEE was about to begin.
– Only a few Flight Test Engineers have reached the milestone of 500 flight test hours, and there is only one who can proudly wear the 1 000 hours badge on his flight suit.
– Have you ever felt the rumble of a CF-18s afterburners in your chest? Well, after the Illuminate Barrie Kickoff Air Show on June 28, many local residents can describe that thrilling feeling.