– The MWM Diesel Generator Replacement Project achieved a significant milestone
– The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) is engaging female leaders from business, industry and sport. Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Winnipeg recently welcomed 12 influential Canadian …
– When the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) showed local media its Marine Mammal Mitigation Strategy on the Bentinck Island Demolition Range near Victoria recently, it didn’t …
– Crew members from Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Montréal recently took time from their operation to honour and remember the officers and sailors of HMCS Athabaskan who were lost at sea when the ship was torpedoed and sunk off the coast of France during the Second World War.
– The completion of a $22-million infrastructure project at the principal test site for naval equipment in Lasalle, Que., is pushing forward Department of National Defence (DND) efforts to modernize its fleet.
– The Royal Canadian Navy’s (RCN) interim Auxiliary Oiler Replenishment ship was unveiled to the public in its nearly-completed state during an open house at Davie Shipbuilding’s Quebec shipyard on July 21, 2017.
– The Royal Canadian Navy is working towards having WiFi available across the fleet of Halifax-class frigates and maritime coastal defence vessels.
– The contract for inservice support, including refit, repair, maintenance, and training for the Arctic and Offshore Patrol Ships (AOPS) and Joint Support Ships (JSS) was awarded August 17.